Chips and small cracks from road debris don’t necessarily mean the end of your windshield, as long as you get them looked at sooner than later. In most cases, chips and cracks that are smaller than the size of a quarter can be sealed and repaired without compromising your auto glass.
- - The damage to the windshield is smaller than a quarter
- - The crack hasn't started to "spider" and grow in size
- - The chip isn't on the edge of the windshield, affecting structural integrity of the windshield
- - The crack hasn't gone all the way through the windshield
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.